Over 70% goes to local scouting!
There are 4 ways to sell popcorn this year to raise money for the pack. Trail’s End supplies the products and there are a ton of options for satisfying your sweet tooth. Check out the online catalog here.
Paul Hughes – 248-515-9826 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- $150 – Scouts that sell $150 or more of popcorn will receive the 2016 Class B Pack T-Shirt for free.
- $500 – Scout can also throw a pie in the face of a leader.
- $750 – Scout also gets a light saber with sound effects.
- $1000 – Scout also gets 2 tickets to the new Star Wars movie.
- 10/21/2016 – Money and Old Fashion Orders are due at Pack Halloween Party.
- Checks should made payable to: PACK 1634
- /2016 – Pickup Popcorn at
- 11/11/2016 – All Money Due to Mr. Hughes.
1. Take Order the old fashion way
- Download and print Order form here or contact Paul Hughes
- Visit friends and family and share with them the different choices
- Use the order form to write down their order
- Collect a check
- Turn in order form to Popcorn Kernel by October 21 at the Halloween Pack Party (Paul Hughes)
2. Show and Sell Opportunities
- Check the calendar for popcorn dates.
- Show up at the designated time and the Kernel will setup stand for you (parents should accompany scout).
- Have fun selling to public
3. Little Red Wagon sales
- Ask for a $100, $200, $300 … kit of popcorn from Paul Hughes
- Walk your neighborhood or take to work to sell product.
- Any unopened boxes can be returned to Paul for full refund
4. On-line Sales
- Visit the online Sales site here
- Hit the ‘Create Account’ button in upper right
- Once you have an account you can send out emails to out of state family and friends.
- Online orders are shipped directly to family and friends homes.
Phone App for those Scouts with fancy Smart Phones
for Iphone and Android Phones)
- With the Trail’s End mobile app, you can sell Trail’s End products anytime, anywhere. 70% of each sale goes to your unit and council in your name, and Trail’s End ships the product directly to your customers. Simply download the app to your mobile device and sign in with your trails-end.com Scout account.
- Within the app, you can take orders, track your sales and redeem Amazon.com Gift Cards On Demand. Products available within the app match the product listing on trails-end.com. 100% COPPA (Child Online Privacy Protection Act) compliant and 100% PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant
- ALWAYS wear your uniform
- ALWAYS smile and introduce yourself
- ALWAYS tell your customers why you are selling popcorn
- KNOW the different kinds of popcorn you are selling
- ALWAYS say “Thank You”
- ALWAYS make a copy of your order form
- ALWAYS have a clean order form with a pen
- BE SURE to get customer email addresses to send them a “Thank You” email after the sale, reminding them they can re-order online.
- NEVER enter anyone’s home
- NEVER sell after dark unless you are with an adult
- DON’T carry large amounts of cash with you
- ALWAYS walk on the sidewalk and driveway
- ALWAYS sell with another scout or with an adult
Download and print a Scout Script to take with you during face-to-face sales.